How to Promote on Soundhalla
Send the following details below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send song links (if any) to Audiomack, Spotify, Apple Music or Boomplay.
- YouTube link (Compulsory).
- 20 second audio snippet of the song(s).
- Set your budget. For example, ₦1000 brings 100 guaranteed listens. The higher the budget the greater the impact.
- Make payment via paystack here Paystack
- Send your receipt along with the above details to email@example.com
- If you are submitting multiple songs, send it in separate emails and indicate the budget per song with your receipt also attached.
- Download the Artist portal to see your stats from the Google Playstore.
Get on Playists
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can get your music on Spotify, Apple Music, Audiomack & Boomplay playlists.
- You can pay for our service or we fund your project and share royalties with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions that have been answered.
How does it work?
You upload a 20 second snippet of your song on the platform, add links to streaming platforms and you set your budget which determines the amount of people that will listen to your track. Listeners only hear your songs, they do not see your stage name or likeness. Every listener that likes your track discovers your full track on the platform of their choice and becomes a fan. Every listener gives a feedback to your song if they like it or not. You can promote unreleased music to better understand if people like it and get feedback to improve your songs before it drops.
How long does my campaign run for?
Your campaign can run for as long as your listener target has not been reached. The maximum promotion time span is 3 months.
How many songs can I upload?
You can upload as many songs as you want.
How do I upload my songs?
Scroll up, the information is above.
Can I advertise my music on the app?
Yes you can advertise your projects on the application as businesses do. Please contact support by sending a message to email@example.com
How do I advertise my music on the app?
Please contact support by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org